Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yellow and Yellow

I saw two yellow paperclips today. I seem to be seeing more yellow ones than any other color. I love it! I seriously feel that they're following me around. I saw one by the automatic doors of the office building, and the other under the glass table at the reception area. Both bright yellow. Both screaming to be noticed.

Two yellow paperclips. Two good paperclip stories to share. One: I'll have a book signing at the 26th Manila International Book Fair on September 3 for The Yellow Paperclip with Bright Purple Spots. Two: If I have Full Moon Friends, looks like I can have Paperclip Friends, such as Kyle who posted a comment. Check out his creatively crazy and amazing adventure with one red paperclip.

Looks like the adventures keep coming.

No comments: