Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Yellow Paperclip Goes to Milwaukee

Who would have thought...? Here's a wonderful suprise in my inbox on a Tuesday morning:

Dear Yellow Paper Clip ladies,

On my coffee table, I found your wonderful book, chilling in the 32 degree weather here in Milwaukee, WI. Do you know where it was before landing here? My 16 month old son, Zach, had just come back from Manila, and he brought a dog-eared, apparently well-used copy of your book home with him.

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed the story and the illustrations, just as much as Zach probably did. Congratulations on a wonderful job. I hope to keep reading this with my son until he is 10 (the recommended reading age!). I look forward to more books from the two of you.

Best regards,
Diwata

No comments: