Friday, October 03, 2008

Four Years Later and as Purple as Ever

I celebrated Becca's 14th birthday last night and it was a good evening with old and new friends. It's also a great event to capture in my blog (read: I don't have an excuse NOT to blog.) as I realize it has been two years since her last birthday blogpost.

Purple was, and will forever be, our favorite color. Here's my little gift for Becca, wrapped in a purple envelope with my birthday greeting scribbled in purple ink. (And yes, she painted her nails yellow. Way cool!)



Look at how grown up she is! I can't believe it has been four years since we sat and brainstormed together for the Yellow Paperclip. (Yes, Becca is the Becca in my book! Read more here.)



I saw this at NaRaYa in Bangkok last week and thought it was oh-so-perfect! A purple+pink kikay kit for a purple-loving kikay girl! (I'm so glad you like it, Becca!)



Best of all, we were BOTH in purple last night! Happy, happy birthday, Becca! I'm so happy that you and your mom are here in Singapore too. I look forward to more adventures with you here!

No comments: