Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Month in the Life

In less than ten hours, I'll be on a plane heading to South Korea for a four-week exchange program with the Rotary Foundation. Together with two others, I was chosen to be a member of the Group Study Exchange (GSE) Outbound Team to Chungcheongbuk-do (approximately two hours south of Seoul). I look forward to being some kind of ambassador for RI District 3830, the Rotary Club of Makati North, DDI and the Philippines itself.

I'll have intermittent access to email but should be able to check messages at least every other day (... I wonder if I'll ever have time to blog?). I'll also be getting a Korean mobile phone so don't fret if I don't reply to messages you send to my Smart account. As Bing bid me farewell last Friday, she exclaimed: "You'll be a changed woman by June!" We'll see just how big a purple spot the GSE will turn out to be... Until then, annyonghi kyeseyo!

No comments: