Saturday, May 26, 2012

Come and See the Festival

As I sit here at O'Hare waiting for my flight, I am really looking forward to the Asian Festival of Children's Content 2012... that starts 9 hours after I land at Changi Airport from my 5-week U.S. trip!
I've seen and read about the Festival for the last few years but have not been able to attend because of work commitments. This year, I really feel the need to be there. It would have been so easy to extend my stay in Pittsburgh (I was starting to get used to my routine!) but I knew I would feel bad if I missed the Festival yet again. I'm glad my managers and colleagues are supportive of my decision. This is a great example of work-life balance at play!

"Come and you will see," is and will be my theme for the rest of the year. Let's see what the Festival has in store!

No comments: