Have you ever dreamed of making a short film?
Would you like to help brainstorm for ideas for a short film for kids?
If you answered "yes" to all the questions above, read on and leave your comments/replies to my questions below.
I have an exciting assignment to pitch several story ideas for a 3-4 minute short film for children by first week of April 2008. I jumped at the opportunity without knowing what's in it for me. So at this point, it's all for the love of Story! :-)
As with all of my stories, I find it very helpful to get ideas and insights from friends. So if you're interested to help and share your thoughts (and yes, all for the love of Story and Art and all that good stuff), do post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you!
- What is your all-time favorite children's story? Why?
- What's a classic theme of children's stories that will never, ever go out of style?
- What's a typical conflict faced by 6-10 year olds?
- In your opinion, what are key elements of a great short film?
- If you've got a story idea that you've always wanted to pitch, do you want to work closely with me on this project?