Tuesday, August 28, 2007

An Invitation to a Book Launch


The Bookmark Inc. and Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation proudly present Great Men and Women of Asia – Children’s Series. And you’re invited to the book launch!

When: Thursday, August 30, 5 – 7:30 PM
Where: Ramon Magsaysay Center, 1680 Roxas Boulevard, Manila
RSVP: May at 521-3166 local 184 or Lirose at 521-3166 local 100

I have two books in the series! Khan: A Teacher of Everything about Sultan Shoab Khan, a Pakistani community developer and A Lucky Doctor about Dr. Tetsu Nakamura, a Japanese missionary doctor based in Afghanistan.

I know it's such short notice, so if you won’t be able to make it on Thursday, we’re supposed to have a bookstore launch soon so I hope you can make it then. I’ll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Fernando Rosal Gonzalez said...

Congraaatsss Nikki! Another feather added in your cap. I'll try my best to be there. Kung hindi ako makahabol, sa bookstore launch. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Don, for dropping by at the launch! I appreciate all the support. Wish I could have been at WTC too. Salamat at sa uulitin!